Cure Genital Herpes With Peppermint Oil
You might have known peppermint oil or peppermint leaves for the wonderful aroma they have. But have you heard about treating genital herpes with peppermint oil? United States alone is responsible for producing 75% of the world’s supply of peppermint. And in this abundance only we have herpes patients too. If peppermint oil can cure genital herpes, imagine how wonderful it would be.
Peppermint oil has been used for medicinal purposes for too long now, and for herpes also it appears to be the perfect cure because in addition to healing the physical symptoms of genital herpes, peppermint oil for genital herpes patient also deals with the emotional and psychological impacts of the infection. Genital herpes is a viral infection the effects of which are not confined to your body only, but it affects your soul and inner peace as well. If you want to know more about how to deal with herpes and its symptoms, click here.
To cope up with these feelings, guilt and restlessness, you need a holistic cure. Every herpes patient needs attention and sympathy as much as he needs medicines. In fact, if he or she is able to control the emotional swings, it will automatically eliminate the need of medicines. Peppermint oil for genital herpes is one such cure that reaches not only the body cells, but also the human brain. It is an amazing gift of nature to mankind, and the most valuable asset any genital herpes patient today can have. Right from treating current outbreak to preventing the future genital herpes outbreaks, peppermint oil for genital herpes can do everything.
Peppermint oil – A Real Cure for Genital Herpes
Peppermint oil is not a new name for those who love it for the minty fresh fragrance. The 3ft tall plant growing in North America, Asia and Europe is known for the oil extracted from the light purple colored flowers. Peppermint oil is famous for the amazing medicinal benefits it has to offer. Peppermint oil contains numerous minerals and essential nutrients like iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium and calcium. Apart from these, vitamin A and vitamin C are the other constituents of peppermint oil. It is also a good source of omega- 3 fatty acids.
One can easily categorize peppermint oil in varieties base on the percentage of menthol present in it. American peppermint oil contains almost 50 to 80% of menthol, while the oil manufactured in Japan contains 85% menthol.
In different cultures and civilizations peppermint has been used for varying purposes. The dried leaves of peppermint were found in the pyramids of Egypt. In fact peppermint is among the oldest medicinal herbs used in European culture.
- Peppermint was used in ancient times by European countries, ancient Chinese culture, and also in Japanese traditions.
- Peppermint was first listed in the London Pharmacopoeia in 1721.
- Peppermint was first cultivated in the late seventeenth century in England.
- It was also used in Ancient Egyptian times as an aid for indigestion and other stomach related issues.
- In the eighteenth century, peppermint gained popularity as a medicinal herb and since then it has been used as a treatment for respiratory infections, nausea, vomiting, indigestion, and menstrual disorders.
- After scientific studies, the first report that cited peppermint as a remedy to normal headache was published in 1879, almost a century after it was being used.
Genital Herpes and its Cure
Peppermint oil for genital herpes is something you might not have heard about before. But this has become the most preferred method for treating genital herpes. The complex and incurable disease can only be defeated with the help of peppermint oil.
Peppermint oil has all the ingredients that we require for handling and fighting with genital herpes infection. Genital herpes infection is caused by herpes simplex- 2 virus in most of the cases, and in rare cases it is observed to be caused by herpes simplex virus type 1. Genital herpes is spreading at such a high rate because of the ease of transmission. The virus in no time can invade into human body and start troubling the sufferer.
Severe Impacts of Genital Herpes
The painful symptoms of genital herpes can change the life of any normal human being who is sexually active within minutes. The painful sores on the genitals, the itching and burning sensation occurring continuously for days, and the headache and fever when the virus becomes active for the first time are unforgettable for any herpes patient. In addition to all the physical symptoms, the mental trauma is also a great deal for all of those coping with the stress of infection.
Every time you have to breathe under the tension that herpes virus can become active anytime. You would develop those painful sores once again soon. Over and above everything else, the incurability makes the herpes sufferers’ condition even worse. All the time the herpes patient thinks about the cure of herpes, and this does not exist till date.
What is the cure for genital herpes?
Several attempts have been made in the direction of finding the herpes cure, but all of them have failed badly. God knows the reason, being a herpes patient; I only know that herpes has no cure. This is bad, very discouraging, but truth is truth. All the researches, millions of dollars, and the invaluable time of thousands of scientists has come out with no ray of hope. Only darkness surrounds the herpes patients and it will be the same till we try to find a cure for herpes in this direction.
Antiviral medications in no way are a good option to choose if you really care for your health. In no way they are beneficial for your overall health, and also they cannot kill the herpes virus. The only thing they are good at is inducing several side effects and masking the symptoms of genital herpes temporarily. If you really want to know about why one should never use antivirals for herpes treatment, click here. But, what to do then? Is it safe and wise to leave genital herpes untreated?
Peppermint Oil for Genital Herpes Cure
No, it is not at all a good idea to keep the sores and genital herpes as they are. If you wait for them to heal on their own, the infection may spread to other places of your body, and can become severe. It is hence better to take proper measure for treating. Natural methods for treating genital herpes are one way of dealing with the pain and suffering due to genital herpes. And from the natural treatments also, peppermint oil is my favorite. Use of peppermint oils for genital herpes has been praised by all the herpes sufferers using this natural product for healing herpes outbreaks.
What Can Peppermint Oil Do for Genital Herpes Patients?
Peppermint oil for genital herpes is what every genital herpes patient needs to use at least once. We will talk about the reviews and different ways of using peppermint oil on genital herpes sores, but before that let us have a look at what are the benefits of using peppermint oil on genital herpes. Have a look at the therapeutic properties that peppermint uses for genital herpes treatment.
- Peppermint oil for genital herpes treatment is preferred by many herpes patients because it gives the soothing and cooling sensation to the skin that is itching and burning due to the blisters. In addition to genital herpes, peppermint oil for cold sores or oral herpes is also a nice thing because it is very good for your skin. Peppermint oil nourishes dull skin and unlike chemicals, it does not make the skin of your face black on repeated applications.
- Peppermint oil stimulates mental activity. Genital herpes patients actually need support in the form of emotional shoulder, which pills fail to provide. That cold shoulder can be provided if you use peppermint oil for genital herpes treatment.
- Pain reliever: you might have used medicines for getting relief in pain. Even when you were not suffering from herpes, you might have used pain relieving medicines. Peppermint oil is a good replacement for all those medicines. Peppermint oil for genital herpes treatment is gaining popularity because of this also. This property of pain relieving in peppermint comes from a calcium antagonism in peppermint oil. The external application of peppermint oil is known to ease you from pain.
- Stress reliever: Nothing can be a better trigger for herpes than stress. Also you can avoid anything but not stress during herpes outbreak. Herpes indeed is a difficult situation and it causes depression, mental exhaustion, insomnia, anxiety and restlessness. All these negative emotions are very well understood by a herpes patient, but what is the solution? Peppermint oil for genital herpes is the best natural remedy because it reaches the brain and settles things there for herpes patients.
- Increases immunity: Immunity is the most important factor that decides how frequently you will have to suffer from herpes outbreaks. Yes, it is your immunity which decides on the count of herpes outbreaks every year and not the herpes virus. The herpes virus tries to become active and bother you with genital herpes outbreak again and again, but it is successful only when your body is weak enough to be attacked. With peppermint oil for genital herpes, you can increase your immunity as well. This way you can substitute the suppressive drugs with peppermint oil.
- Peppermint oil is also known to have powerful antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal effects, that is why it is used in so many alternative treatments including genital herpes. All these make peppermint oil for genital herpes the best cure ever.
If you want to know more about how natural remedies can cure genital herpes better than antivirals, click here.
Other Benefits of Peppermint Oil
Apart from dealing with genital herpes, peppermint oil can also help you with many other day to day health problems like indigestion, stomachache, headache, fever, some respiratory tract infections and elimination of bad breathe.
A few drops of oil in a glass of water are enough for you to gain all these benefits. Taking peppermint oil after mixing with water can help you have a good and fresh breathe. It also soothes the muscles of the digestive tract and hence helps in digestion.
Other than medicinal uses, peppermint oil is also a part of many shampoos and soaps. Tea and ice creams also contain some amount of peppermint oil. See, peppermint oil for genital herpes might sound odd, but peppermint oil is every where around us, isn’t it?
How to use peppermint oil for genital herpes?
Using peppermint oil is as easy as taking a pill everyday, and much more beneficial than the later. It is not at all difficult to find peppermint oil; you can grab a small bottle from the store near your house. Not only in liquid form, but peppermint oil is available in many other forms like dried leaves, tincture, tea, essential oil, oil capsules, and tablets.
If you are choosing dried leaves, buy them in bulk and store in an air tight container. Take two tablespoons of dried peppermint leaves and boil them in a cup of water for approximately five minutes. Once they open up, let the mixture cool down and drink the solution after straining the leaves. To gain maximum benefits from the solution, drink it twice everyday regularly.
Preparing peppermint tea is also quite easy if you find peppermint tea bags at your nearby store. Dip the tea bags in boiling water and sip the tea. Peppermint oil for genital herpes will also give good results apart from tea. You can drink a glass of water treated with a few drops of peppermint oil twice everyday. Using peppermint oil for genital herpes treatment is really that easy.
Capsules and tablets are also available. The exact dosage of these capsules is either written on the box, or you have to consult your doctor. But with so many ways, I am sure you will also find a way most suitable for you. Only one thing to take in consideration is that- the best way of using peppermint oil and all other natural treatments is in natural form only.
Capsules and tablets may look appealing as they come packed. But they too have their own problems. It won’t take that much time preparing the solution, or peppermint tea, or using peppermint oil for genital herpes. Everywhere it is recommended to use peppermint oil for genital herpes treatment, but in natural form only.
Other Remedies Like Peppermint Oil for Genital Herpes
Peppermint oil is only one remedy and there are many such natural solutions for genital herpes. Aloe vera is one such example. Applying aloe vera helps heal cold sores fast, and drinking aloe vera juice raises your immunity and hence decreases the frequency of herpes outbreaks. Although aloe vera cannot reach your brain like peppermint oil, it is a good alternative. Read more to get details about aloe vera and herpes. Apart from aloe vera, Echinacea, goldenseal, lysine, coconut oil, olive oil, licorice root, colloidal silver solution, and Epsom salt are some examples of natural treatments for genital herpes. Know details about all the other natural herpes remedies by clicking here.
Why peppermint oil is the best?
Genital herpes is something everyone should be aware. It is a rampant infection that is ruining life of every human in the United States. Before it does more destruction, it is better to switch to something like peppermint oil for genital herpes treatment. Peppermint oil is the best treatment for herpes because it leaves no aspect of herpes unaddressed. Starting from the physical symptoms of genital herpes, the treatment of cold sores, relieving of pain and fever, to the big deal of treating mental trauma of herpes patients, peppermint oil can do it all.
And because it is natural, peppermint oil is free from side effects also. This is something you can never ever imagine with the other methods of treatment. You can use peppermint oil without hesitation and worrying about the side effects that may appear as a result of prolonged use. Using peppermint oil as a suppressive therapy and avoiding the genital herpes outbreaks is totally safe, effective and inexpensive.
Complications with genital herpes
Peppermint oil is generally safe when used orally or topically under the limits. Over dose can often cause heartburn, allergic reactions like flushing and headache. In case you have diarrhea, do not use peppermint oil as it can cause anal burning.
While applying it topically, please make sure that you are not allergic to the product. Also dilute it before using for genital herpes treatment. Take proper hygiene measures when you apply peppermint oil for genital herpes sores. The tool will work right provided you know how to use it right.
Peppermint oil definitely has some great advantages. It surely has something more to offer than just minty aroma for herpes sufferers. Peppermint oil for genital herpes is the best natural treatment of genital herpes with no side effect or complications. Using peppermint oil for genital herpes will not only reduce the burden on your pocket, but it will improve your overall health as well. It is all up to you now, you have to decide whether you have to grab the advantages of peppermint oil in genital herpes, or you want to trust the expensive antiviral treatment.