Grapefruit Seed Extract And Herpes – How Much Effective is Grapefruit Seed Extract for Herpes Cure?
An article published in a famous journal in 2015 turned all heads towards grapefruit seed extract and herpes patients were the ones who were busy searching for all kinds of information about grapefruit seeds. After sometime, may be due to ambiguity and scattered information over the internet, this chapter was closed, but the topic of finding a herpes cure is still alive in almost every mind of United States because herpes has reached to all of us. This was not the only paper, but there are thousands more on resveratrol and grapefruit seed extract, but recently, this herb was associated with herpes. Do you think grapefruit seed extract and herpes are related somehow? What is the truth behind all this research?
Yes, grapefruit seed extract is not at all a new invention, and it is in the minds of some great scientists for hundreds of years now, but it could not be made available to public. The scientists and even our forefathers knew that this herb has all the capabilities that make it a super herb, but had no clue on how it works. You will see an impressive number of papers on this herb in every health journal, and in every paper you will see researchers claiming that grapefruit seeds are extremely beneficial for health, but nowhere you will see the “how” and “why” part. Thankfully, today not only we know what makes grapefruit seeds such a healthy food, but the relation between grapefruit seeds extract and herpes is also clear. And this connection between grapefruit seed extract and herpes is going to impact millions of lives in the United States and many more in the rest of the world. Hence we have mentioned every bit of detail about grapefruit seed extract in the coming sections.
What is Grapefruit Seed Extract?
The taste of grapefruit can be anything between sour to semi sweet to sometimes bitter, but have you ever tasted grapefruit seeds? Of course not, you might be thinking what type of question is this. But those who are aware of the medicinal benefits of these seeds will relate to this question. We most often throw the seeds in dustbin and consider them useless, but the real treasure of health is inside those seeds only, to be more precise, the extract form of these seeds is precious. For those who only eat grapefruit for its taste, let me tell you that the fruits itself, the peel of the fruit and even the seeds are being used for healing humans in every corner of the world.
Do you know the origin of such wonderful fruit? Grapefruit seed and its extract got recognition for its amazing medicinal capabilities in the United States only, and still for so many years, the patients of herpes had been searching for herpes cure without realizing that such a magnificent herb had already been discovered. Anyways, it is better late than never. Finally the revelations about grapefruit seed extract and herpes have been made and this time it shocked public with concrete proofs. Yes, we have a herpes cure and that too with proof that herpes can no more create trouble in our lives.
We will now tell you what makes grapefruit seed extract capable of dealing with herpes simplex virus. Herpes in science is just a viral infection, but in real life, it is much more than that. Herpes destroys the patient physically, but more than that it impacts the psychology and confidence of the sufferer. As a result, herpes is the most threatening infection among the population, beating some life threatening disease like HIV. It is not easy to deal with herpes simplex virus because the virus, just like herpes infection has some unique capabilities. Let us see how grapefruit seed extract helps disable the herpes virus and what makes it capable of fighting with a dreadful infection like herpes.
Grapefruit Seed Extract And Herpes
Demonstrated to be effective against 800 different types of viruses, bacteria, yeasts and fungi, grapefruit seed extract is a powerful weapon in disease prevention and treatment. Especially for infections that are caused by bacteria, viruses or even fungus, grapefruit seeds extract is amazingly effective irrespective of the part of body affected. Whether you have infection in your stomach, or it is those ugly sores on your skin, grapefruit seed extract can heal it soon. This is why the researchers thought about merging grapefruit seed extract and herpes, and what they noticed luckily was far beyond what they had expected.
The Antibacterial, antiviral and anti fungal nature of grapefruit seed extract is famous, but the anti herpes capabilities have also been identified recently. The following properties of grapefruit seed extract make it anti- herpes and a perfect cure for herpes.
- Grapefruit seed extract in several experiments has been observed to inhibit the replication of herpes simplex virus. Do you know what the meaning of stopping the replication of herpes simplex is? Herpes outbreaks create trouble only when the virus gets a chance to replicate. And controlling the replication means controlling the outbreaks. And you know what it means if you can control the outbreaks. This, in fact, is the target of most of the people suffering from herpes. With this, the very first and a crucial impact of grapefruit seeds extract on herpes is clear now.
- Grapefruit seed extract and herpes are enemies because of its composition also. This extract contains resveratrol in small amount. If you have researched a lot about herpes, it is highly likely that you have come across this name- resveratrol. Some studies conducted back in 1999 and also in 2006 revealed a surprising relationship between herpes and resveratrol. Resveratrol is known to fight infections for years now but its use for herpes infection is something not so old. You can say that herpes and grapefruit seed extract cannot stay together and this is because of resveratrol. If you choose to use grapefruit seed extract, herpes simplex virus will have no chance to bother you.
- Grapefruit seed extract is also famous for boosting the immune system. Although boosting the immune system has innumerable benefits, what herpes patients are most interested in is also a part of the list. Grapefruit seed extract by boosting the immune system helps in prevention of herpes. In this case also, we can clearly observe the enmity of grapefruit seed extract and herpes.
How to Use Grapefruit Seed Extract in Herpes?
Many physicians working around the globe have observed that the herpes simplex virus becomes inactive just 10 minutes after the application of a grapefruit-seed extract solution. This is unbelievably true, but the medicinal capabilities of grapefruit seed extract make it happen. Now it must be clear to all of you that grapefruit seed extract and herpes are enemies, we should also know how we should use it to gain maximum benefits.
Grapefruit seed extract works both internally and externally against the viruses. So, we have plenty of methods for using grapefruit seed extract for herpes which can work against herpes simplex virus. The most common uses of grapefruit seed extract are discussed below.
Using Grapefruit Seed Extract As Topical Treatment For Herpes
Yes, grapefruit seed extract can be used as a topical ointment and doing this will not only treat cold sores and blisters, but will also make your skin better. Grapefruit seed extract is famous for its skin nourishing properties and many of you might be using it to fight with acne or other such skin infections. So, unlike most of the topical ointments, grapefruit seed extract is skin friendly.
- Take 1 part of grapefruit seed extract and add it to 9 parts of water. Diluting the extract with water will reduce the burning sensation on application of the extract.
- It is not good to directly expose your skin to concentrated form of grapefruit seed extract.
- Take a piece of cotton and dip it in the solution. Apply this cotton directly on the blisters or cold sores.
- You will see the present sores disappearing fast, and this remedy can prevent larger and more painful sores from forming.
Using Grapefruit Seed Extract Is Oral Herpes
You can use this extract even when the sores have somehow entered into your mouth as it is natural and safe.
- Take 2 parts of grapefruits seed extract with 8 parts of water. Mix it with a spoon and before it settles down at the bottom, make sure you use it.
- This mixture can be used several times a day as mouth wash or gargle solution.
You can also drink the extract after diluting it as per the instructions in the above mentioned method of use. This will help deactivate the herpes simplex virus internally. The best method would be to combine the topical and internal use as this will destroy the replication occurring both on skin and inside your body.
Using grapefruit seed extract and herpes treatment with this herbal extract was easy enough. You by now must have developed a better understanding of grapefruit seed extract and herpes, but it is more beneficial than you think. Grapefruit seed extract is full of vitamins, anti oxidants and other beneficial components. You can use it in weight loss, heart related problems, lowering down the cholesterol, enhancing digestion and many other such issues. Also, not only it contain good amount of vitamins, but it has those forms of vitamins also that are easily absorbed in the body. In fact, the vitamins C and E in grapefruit-seed extract are absorbed 20-50 times more effectively than the same vitamins found in other foods. Apart from this, grapefruit seed extract was also in news recently because it was found to be effective against some types of cancers.
The earlier you start using grapefruit seed extract, the better will be its effect and you will be able to avoid most of the pain. Try using it when the first sign of tingling start bothering you. If you miss that, make sure you apply grapefruits seed extract as soon as you see the cold sore forming anywhere on your body. So, if you feel grapefruit seed extract deserves a chance because it has so many appealing benefits and if you believe that your body deserves nothing but the best, today is the right time to start.