Do antivirals work for Herpes- Yes or No
In the past thirty years, herbal medicines have evolved as a replacement to antibiotics, not only for herpes treatment but for many other diseases as well. According to a report almost 5 out of 10 adults in the United States have used some form of natural herpes cure. And the number of believers in natural and herbal products is increasing very fast.
What can be the reason behind this shift of interest and trust of the patients from the instantly effective drugs to natural products? Should I take antivirals for herpes or not? Let’s discuss:
There are many aspects that have contributed to the distrust developed regarding modern medicine among the patients. We will talk specifically about herpes, but these factors are equally true in general for any disease. Let us first clear what actually herpes infection is, after which it will be easier to understand the pitfalls of antivirals for herpes. Herpes is a kind of cold sores that you can develop on your body and it is caused due to the attack of herpes simplex virus. This virus in totality not only attacks your body, but also kills your self esteem and confidence. This increases the complexity associated with the cure, as there are two different aspects that we have to deal with in order to provide holistic cure. Remedial measures can be taken for dealing with herpes and avoiding the painful outbreaks. Most of the herpes patients will relate remedies with antivirals for herpes treatment only, right? It is true because most of the herpes patients do not come out and discuss on what can be the best option. It is convenient to visit the doctor secretly and get the prescription slip. What if you buy a packet of medicines that will have one positive effect of suppressing the symptoms, and a lot of side effects- the secrecy is maintained.
Herpes virus usually remains silent, but sometimes comes to an active stage. And those days are next to unbearable, antivirals for herpes cure seeming the only way of relief. Once you get attacked, you immediately approach the doctor. And all of us get a prescription that mostly contains one of the names given below. Generally prescribed antiviral medications approved by FDA are
- Acyclovir: Oldest antiviral medicine available since 1982.
- Valacyclovir: A newer version that efficiently delivers acyclovir into human body.
- Famciclovir: It stops HSV from replicating inside the human body.
Acyclovir being the oldest has a larger number of side effects. Starting from nausea, it may cause vomiting, diarrhea and headache. And wait, it is not going to stop here, you may also feel agitation, confusion, rashes, anemia, and muscle pain, hypersensitivity reactions, seizures, agitation, and hepatitis. Valtrex, also called Valacyclovir, is the most common name on the doctor’s prescription list if you go for treatment of herpes. Side effects of Valtrex may include headache, dizziness, tired feeling, depression, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, joint pain, menstrual pain, skin rash, stuffy nose, or sore throat and the list is still not complete. Have a look at what you will get if you take antivirals for herpes cure.
One should never use antivirals for treating herpes. Click here to know more details about antivirals and their side-effects.
Drawbacks of Antivirals:
- Nausea: At the very first, using antivirals for herpes treatment can give you this unwanted health problem. Nausea is the feeling of sickness with an inclination of vomiting which often follows the intake of this medicine. It makes the patients feel very uncomfortable to even eat or sleep sometimes. The symptoms of herpes will no doubt vanish, but this is itself is a big problem to deal with.
- Dizziness: It refers to a disorienting sensation such as faintness, lightheadedness, or unsteadiness. If you take the tablets more frequently, it increases the chances of this problem exponentially. You have paid to get some comfort in the pain, but this is what you are getting completely free of cost. See what you get after using antivirals for herpes, and that also without cost.
- Drowsiness: You find it hard to convince your self to stand up for a glass of water. Yes, it is this much laziness that the antivirals can introduces into your body. This makes the patient lethargic and he/she will continuously feel sleepy. May be this is also a part of treatment. Jokes apart, regular intake of the antivirals will definitely have this side effect in your body. Those who live on a pill each day to avoid herpes outbreak better wake up now.
- Signs of kidney problem: Acyclovir and other antivirals may also affect your kidney. You may experience changes in the amount of urine, and sometimes it is accompanied with pain also. This is the initial stage but if you rely on medicines for too long to treat herpes, better be careful and take good care of your self.
- Unusual back/side pain: If you are one of those herpes patients whose kidney has been affected by extensive use of antivirals, then this also can increase your sufferings. You may suffer from acute pain in the back or any side. This is due to the changes that have occurred in the kidney due to the antibiotic.
- Mood swings: Anxiety, depressions are some of bad sides that every herpes patient goes through. Antivirals instead of doing something to balance the patient emotionally, adds some more mental problems. Agitation and confusion are the more specific type of mood swings you may suffer from while on medication.
- Hallucinations: As your mental state is not stable due to the fear of rejection in the society, you might have this problem as well. The patient may experience scenes involving the apparent perception of something not present.
- Shaky movements and trouble in speaking: Sometimes due to weakness you may feel shaky while moving around and it can also affect you voice. Especially if you are not eating well, the symptoms makes you weak, but the antivirals makes you tremble
These drugs and painkillers can suppress the effect of the reoccurring outbreaks due to herpes infection; Antivirals can significantly reduce the frequency of outbreaks, sometimes dropping it to nil. But you cannot overlook what it can do with our body in addition. There are well approved medications prescribed by every doctor during the herpes infectious attacks but still we are compelled to say that there is no medicinal cure for the disease till date. Even after introducing so many side effects the antivirals fails to delete the virus from our body. It can wake up anytime in future and once again make us experience the same discomfort. It’s a bitter truth that whatever the doctor prescribes cannot do anything to free your body from virus. Rather it just slows down its working, its intensity and can reduce our time of suffering. Some people don’t get any outbreaks, living their lives with one antiviral medicine daily. But this is not what we call a cure, right! By now you must be clear about why you should never use antivirals for herpes.
What if not antivirals?
By having a taste of what the antivirals for herpes treatment cost us, its time to adopt some alternatives. You have something much more effective and less harmful in front of you. Using natural remedies not only heals the symptoms faster but also costs your body fewer side effects even when used repeatedly. Let us first understand the difference between curing and treating. Treating a disease is like giving relief as we do in first aid sometimes, but curing means making sure that you have eliminated even the traces of the cause behind the disease. One such alternative is honey. It is easily available and is claimed to give better outcomes than any of the antiviral medicine. We can compare the two in terms of relieving symptoms only, as none of them completely cure the disease. The best way to use this treatment is to first make sure that you have semi fluid, RAW honey, as it will work far better than regular processed honey. Good-quality honey offers several topical wound-care benefits that can explain some of its success as a home remedy for herpes sores. It draws fluid away from your wound and suppresses microorganism growth. Manuka honey, a special type of honey found in New Zealand, however, offers additional healing benefits not found in other honeys, hence its best suited for our purpose. Side effects of antiviral like local itching were overcome by using honey. Besides honey, there are a few other remedies that have also been found effective in treating herpes infections. These are
- Lysine (an essential amino acid)
- Vitamin C
- Aloe Vera
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis)
- Resveratrol (a very potent antioxidant from grape seed)
- Lactoferrin (a potent antimicrobial protein found in colostrum)
Another promising alternative in the market today is HSV Eraser. It is an e-book that is drawing attention by its huge success in relieving thousands of patients every year. The natural methods of treating herpes instantly are given in the form of an e-book as a gift to all herpes patients. HSV Eraser is just a 2 step process. Initially you have to uncloak the virus by following specific type of diet with exact nutrition contents for the first 10 days. The e-book elaborates on what and when to eat with a detailed schedule. You have to follow a healthy routine for the next 13 days to supercharge your immune system. It is necessary to defeat the virus which is hiding itself somewhere deeper inside you. And it will all be done in 21 days at maximum. As humans living in the late twentieth century, our bodies’ metabolic and detoxification systems are under ever-increasing stress from foreign chemicals, nutrient depleted food, and immune damaging infectious agents. HSV Eraser is what our bodies exactly need to compensate for this. All techniques and secrets that you will find in this program are natural because you are going to use only home remedies and some health supplements that are easily available on any local store. By following the guidelines and going through each and every detail of your body, you can prepare yourself for giving it a fight on your own. Since it uses all natural weapons, it is also away from the side effects offered by antivirals. Starting form psychological therapy to physical healing, it is a complete guide that assists you throughout your comeback form the trauma while making sure that there are no side effects involved.
Do not leave the sores untreated, it will create complications, but say strict no to antivirals for herpes cure from now onwards. In order to control and prevent the inevitable progression of immune system destruction that the stress, nutrition lacking food, fast life, unhealthy habits cause, we need a holistic natural cure for herpes, surely not antivirals. Antivirals contribute to immune system suppressing and leave behind many health complications, which is why you should never use antivirals for herpes treatment. Frankly speaking, who needs them when we have in hand so many natural herbs curing herpes better than antivirals do?