Troubleshooting & FAQ
We are always happy to help you anytime, however you might be able to solve your problem much faster by checking this page
The Video Is Not Loading
Your browser does not support HTML5 or Flash.
The "BUY" Button Is Not Visible Or It Does Not Work
I Did Not Receive The Confirmation Email
- You have an anti-spam software installed.
- Your e-mailing services provider has an anti-spam software installed.
- Please check your spam folder.
- Attention! If your email server has a spam filter, you might only receive a notification that an email has been dropped to the spam folder without sending the actual mail to you.
When I Download Or Open A PDF File, It Saves With The Extension .txt
It seems that some browsers (Safari on mac) save the files with the extension .txt this is due to the fact that the browser has encountered an unknown file extension.
Just remove the .txt from the end of the file name and the file will now play/open correctly.
I Can't Watch The Videos
You might need a better video player, or a better codec pack.
The Movie Plays But I Only Have Sound:
You are most likely missing the correct video codec to view the video.
Where Are My Other Products?
- All the products you have bought are on your product page. Check your email for the link.
You may scroll down to the product you want to download / view.
- Alternatively you may use the quick menu at the top of the page to navigate to your various products
How Do I Download A File?
- You click on the download link beneath the product.
- If you are having problems accessing the file like this, right-click the download button and then “Save Link As …”
on your context menu and choose a location where you want the file to be stored on your computer.